If you are a Lucid Meetings customer, we would be grateful if you would visit the Gartner Peer Insights forum and provide a review of the experience you've had using our meeting management platform.
Why Gartner Peer Insights?
As you know, Gartner is one of the most well-respected analyst firms in the world, and they continuously strive to help organizations make better-informed decisions about technologies, products, and business strategies.
By reviewing Lucid Meetings on the Peer Insights forum, your feedback will help other decision-makers choose a potential meeting management provider and help us continue to enhance our product.
You can access the page via this Gartner-customized link: http://gtnr.it/2jALblV. For your convenience, basic details about Lucid Meetings will be pre-populated into your survey.
How to Participate
- Allow approximately 15 minutes to complete the review.
- Access the Lucid Meetings survey on Gartner Peer Insights: http://gtnr.it/2jALblV.
- Provide feedback about your experiences with Lucid, including customer service and support, capabilities of our products, and implementation of our product.
- Check the Peer Insights forum for your review within two weeks. (If you don’t see your review posted within this time frame, you can contact Gartner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
We'd like to thank you in advance for participating. You are helping other organizations learn about the advantages of using Lucid Meetings.
A few key things to keep in mind
- You will be asked to create an account, but your name and company name will not be attached to your review. Demographic details (your role, industry, and size of your organization) will be the only identifying details displayed with your comments.
- Personal email addresses are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights. You must use your business email address to create an account.
- All submissions are reviewed by Gartner staff to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum. You are not permitted to review your own, your competitors’, or your affiliates’ products or services.